Saturday, 19 January 2013

WHY DO WOMEN LOVE LOUBOUTIN SHOES???? Part 2

My favourite of the bunch would be Beyonce, the heels are not too high for me and it's classy in my opinion....


                     Alyson Hannigane rocking  this
 Ariana Grande wearing this stunning gold LB
                                              Ariana Grande!! isn't she soo cute
                                             Beyonce
                                               Gemma Arterton
                                Ginnifer Goodwin....love the dress too...
                                                Evelyn Lozada
             Hally Berry....the dress was nominated for worst dress on the red carpet....but i adore the shoe
                                           Kim K
          Jessica Alba...she can't do no wrong...she's one my favourite star out there.
                                              Kerry Washington
                                              Megan Fox...waaay to high for me, what do i know anyway!!!
                                                 Nini
Nikki Minaj....this whole look screams...Tacky!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I just want to say that it was a nice reading material. I hope you come out with more interesting posts, because I bookmarked your website. All the best.
    Sold design lab

    ReplyDelete