Thursday, 17 January 2013

Why do women love LOUBOUTINS!!!! shoes???? Part 1

 Heidi looking fab**** the shoe is TDF
Emilia Clarke.....Uhm!!! i can see myself wearing this...  

 Alexa Vega...too high for me

 Irina Shayky
                     Meagan

                    This is soooo tacky!!!
                     Megan Fox
                     Megan Fox

Selena Gomez! Love i!t love it! love it!

I personally love gooooooood shoes!!! i mean good shoes. How high can you go on these killer heels?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!
    Lauren Moshi

    ReplyDelete